Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lovely



Took my camera out to a dinner my family was invited to by this other family. I snapped some pics here and there, and the most random one I liked the most. Funny how that works, huh? Photomanipulated it a bit, turned out cute me thinks. :)

Also I saw this image by a female Nude Photographer from India, who does photomanipulation and mixed mediums. The picture I posted above I found I connected to a lot, it really put a clear picture on how I interpret the fluidness of ideas/dreams/imagination. I really like the style, it facinates me by the amount of colors, designs, details and abstract surealismness she puts into her images, all of which have a symbolic meaning of some sort. They would make awesome posters and T-Shirt designs :D.

Check it out:http://archann.deviantart.com/gallery/
~Eilis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nude photographer...that's funny. But the picture looks neat though, I like the colord in it.

Anonymous said...

Any new blog posts yet?